Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded 3.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. One Raiden Network Token token can now be purchased for about $0.13 or 0.00001771 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Binance, Huobi and OKEx. During the last week, Raiden Network Token has traded 7.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Raiden Network Token has a total market cap of $6.55 million and $1.15 million worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008429 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00010079 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002643 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000453 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000047 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Token Profile
RDN uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on March 8th, 2015. Raiden Network Token’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,593,936 tokens. Raiden Network Token’s official website is raiden.network. Raiden Network Token’s official Twitter account is @raiden_network. The official message board for Raiden Network Token is www.medium.com/@raiden_network. The Reddit community for Raiden Network Token is /r/raidennetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Raiden Network Token Token Trading
Raiden Network Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Bilaxy, Ethfinex, Kyber Network, Binance, LATOKEN, IDEX, Gate.io, Kucoin, DDEX, Bibox and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raiden Network Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Raiden Network Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Raiden Network Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Raiden Network Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raiden Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.