Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded 10.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 21st. One Quanta Utility Token token can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including Bit-Z, Cryptopia and HitBTC. Quanta Utility Token has a market cap of $8.07 million and approximately $11,480.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Quanta Utility Token has traded down 38.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $569.74 or 0.05398176 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00042886 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001158 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000963 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About Quanta Utility Token
Quanta Utility Token (CRYPTO:QNTU) is a token. Its genesis date was April 5th, 2018. Quanta Utility Token’s total supply is 120,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,279,582,414 tokens. The official website for Quanta Utility Token is www.quantaplc.im. The Reddit community for Quanta Utility Token is /r/quanta. Quanta Utility Token’s official Twitter account is @quantaplc.
Quanta Utility Token Token Trading
Quanta Utility Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quanta Utility Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quanta Utility Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.