Japan Content Token (CURRENCY:JCT) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. One Japan Content Token token can now be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001540 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, LATOKEN, P2PB2B and Simex. Japan Content Token has a market capitalization of $36.88 million and $816,623.00 worth of Japan Content Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Japan Content Token has traded down 40.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005589 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $26.80 or 0.00328084 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012247 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001620 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 23.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.56 or 0.00900681 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $12.62 or 0.00154512 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004886 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Japan Content Token Profile
Japan Content Token’s total supply is 2,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 293,150,782 tokens. Japan Content Token’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Japan Content Token’s official website is ja-cket.com.
Japan Content Token Token Trading
Japan Content Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, P2PB2B, Simex and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Japan Content Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Japan Content Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Japan Content Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Japan Content Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Japan Content Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.