Digix Gold Token (CURRENCY:DGX) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on July 22nd. Over the last seven days, Digix Gold Token has traded up 1.7% against the U.S. dollar. Digix Gold Token has a market cap of $4.72 million and approximately $17,349.00 worth of Digix Gold Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digix Gold Token token can now be bought for $45.67 or 0.00432760 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, Ethfinex and Kryptono.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003092 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.95 or 0.00293311 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009485 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $169.75 or 0.01608639 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0901 or 0.00000854 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.73 or 0.00120653 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00023750 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0591 or 0.00000560 BTC.
Digix Gold Token Token Profile
Digix Gold Token’s genesis date was March 29th, 2018. Digix Gold Token’s total supply is 111,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 103,354 tokens. The Reddit community for Digix Gold Token is /r/digix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digix Gold Token’s official website is digix.global. Digix Gold Token’s official Twitter account is @digixglobal.
Digix Gold Token Token Trading
Digix Gold Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kryptono, Ethfinex and Kyber Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digix Gold Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digix Gold Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digix Gold Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digix Gold Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digix Gold Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.