Data Transaction Token (CURRENCY:XD) traded down 14.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 23rd. One Data Transaction Token token can currently be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Hotbit, IDAX and Bitinka. Data Transaction Token has a total market cap of $101,763.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of Data Transaction Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Data Transaction Token has traded 7.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002595 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013764 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.38 or 0.00181999 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.35 or 0.01174359 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00025534 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.59 or 0.00116819 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Data Transaction Token
Data Transaction Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 197,973,985 tokens. Data Transaction Token’s official website is www.scroll.network. Data Transaction Token’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Data Transaction Token Token Trading
Data Transaction Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, Bitinka, Hotbit, IDEX and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Data Transaction Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Data Transaction Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Data Transaction Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Data Transaction Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Data Transaction Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.