- BTC/USD broke past crucial resistance at $8,015 and will now have to break past $8,200 resistance level.
- Binance Coin (BNB) was the biggest winner among the top 20, with a 7.56% increase in price.
The crypto market as a whole saw a very bullish Wednesday following a heavily Tuesday. The top three coins all broke past critical resistance levels. Let’s take a look at how the top three are doing and then we will reveal the biggest winners of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin (BTC): BTC/USD went up from $7,920 to $8,145, charting a 2.84% rise in price. The bulls have to go past the $8,200 resistance level.
- Ethereum (ETH): ETH/USD went up from $245.15 to $256.35. The bulls managed to go past the $250 resistance level.
- Ripple (XRP): XRP/USD went up from $0.394 to $0.40, charting a high of $0.405.
Biggest winners among the top 20
- Binance Coin (BNB) was the biggest winner among the top 20 as it went up by 7.56%. Currently, it is trading for $34.57.
- Cardano (ADA) went up by 6.35% and is currently trading for $0.094.
- TRON (TRX) went up by 5.94% and is priced at $0.033.