Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 4.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 20th. One Chainlink token can now be bought for approximately $0.43 or 0.00011751 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Radar Relay, Binance and Kyber Network. Over the last week, Chainlink has traded 8.5% higher against the US dollar. Chainlink has a market cap of $149.71 million and approximately $5.58 million worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008312 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027508 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0772 or 0.00002122 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00265775 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.05 or 0.01787069 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.10 or 0.00222403 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027870 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
Chainlink Token Profile
Chainlink launched on September 19th, 2017. Chainlink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. Chainlink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract. The Reddit community for Chainlink is /r/chainlink and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Chainlink’s official message board is medium.com/chainlink. The official website for Chainlink is chain.link.
Chainlink Token Trading
Chainlink can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, Binance, IDEX, Huobi, COSS, Gate.io, OKEx, Mercatox, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Radar Relay. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chainlink should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chainlink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Chainlink Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Chainlink and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.